Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(86) 70 Goals 53 (69)
(61) 41 Assists 31 (47)
(6.7) 7.1 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.7)
27.8 Average Age 26.3
178.7 Average Height (cm) 180.8
(1) 1.4 Shots pg 0.9 (0.9)
(55%) 59% Aerial Duel Success 51% (53%)
(1.1) 0.8 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.6)
(1.2) 1.1 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.3)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Ligue 1.
- Vitinha is supsended for an accumulation of bookings and will miss out.
- Renato Sanches and Leandro Paredes are among Christophe Galtier's options to replace the young Portuguese midfielder.
- It should otherwise be as you were as the champions have continued to run roughshod over the rest of the league to date.
- Youssouf Fofana is back from suspension, but the visitors will be without Vanderson, sent off in the Monegasques' loss to Lens.
- Look for Ruben Aguilar to start at right-back for the visitors in Vanderson's stead.
- Reserve striker Myron Boadu is a doubt for the visitors.
Vitinha was really missed this game
taking messi out before the game is done. Doesnt know what he is doing? just trying to show his authority, which is not neccesary.
this is a weak coach. Psg are going no were
Neymar and Mbappe have been so ass (even with neymars goal)
A lot of people might lose money today. What a terrible weekend for gamblers this weekend.
PSG with such perfect lineup shouldn't lose to any team on Europe let alone Monaco at home, ig they"ll turn the table 2nf half
@TetouanMorocco Why was Akliouch subbed so soon?
@Yassine_1 100% injured I would say, I stopped watching after HT since I switched to R.Madrid.
Neymar always sucks against any decent team
PSG what a joke ! No way will they win this now.
@Rensen why not? never seen ht lose ft win?
@Rensen this monoco formation is terrible for them. 2 vs 3 is easy at the while tree vs 5 is tough.
@nceshNcero where was the tree?
Lets hope they do well here
Messi to score for fun
Easy win for PSG ?