Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(34) 21 Goals 29 (36)
(23) 13 Assists 11 (19)
(6.5) 6.6 Average Ratings 6.6 (6.4)
28.2 Average Age 26.3
180.2 Average Height (cm) 180.6
(0.7) 0.8 Shots pg 1 (0.8)
(51%) 52% Aerial Duel Success 47% (47%)
(0.4) 0.4 Dribbles pg 0.4 (0.3)
(1.3) 1.1 Tackles pg 1.1 (1.3)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premiership.
- Dundee United manager Jim Goodwin named two changes from the Terrors team that lost 3-1 to Aberdeen at Tannadice, before they held Livingston at home in a 1-1 draw in West Lothian last midweek.
- Club captain Ryan Edwards dropped out of the United backline, as Loick Ayina took his place in the Terrors’ defence to join Scott McMann and Charlie Mulgrew. Goalscorer Aziz Behich and Kieran Freeman started at left and right wing-back.
- Dylan Levitt missed the trip to Livingston with a knock and was replaced by Sadat Anaku as United moved to a 3-5-2. He partnered Steven Fletcher, supported by Jamie McGrath, Ian Harkes and Craig Sibbald.
- St Mirren manager Stephen Robinson made two changes to the Saints side that drew 1-1 in Perth against St Johnstone, before the Buddies were battered 5-1 in Paisley by Celtic in their last league fixture.
- Charles Dunne’s sending-off proved the turning point against the league leaders, and he’ll therefore miss this match as a result. Keanu Bacchus replaced Ryan Flynn in midfield.
- Saints could hand a debut to new midfielder Caolan Boyd-Munce. In attack, Alex Grieve returned to partner Curtis Main as Tony Watt was sat amongst the substitutes from the start.