Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(51) 41 Goals 42 (56)
(30) 16 Assists 20 (33)
(6.5) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.6 (6.5)
25.4 Average Age 27
183.3 Average Height (cm) 181.1
(0.7) 0.9 Shots pg 0.9 (0.8)
(48%) 44% Aerial Duel Success 49% (51%)
(0.6) 0.5 Dribbles pg 0.5 (0.5)
(1.3) 1 Tackles pg 1.1 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premiership.
No missing players.
- Interim Aberdeen manager Barry Robson named an unchanged Dons team which beat Livingston 1-0 at Pittodrie, before their 3-1 win over Dundee United at Tannadice a fortnight ago.
- Liam Scales returned from suspension but wasn’t selected to start, as Mattie Pollock and Angus McDonald continued at centre-back. Callum Roberts was omitted from the matchday squad.
- Marley Watkins came off the bench to grab the third goal against United, so could be pushing to start alongside Duk and Bojan Miovski in the Aberdeen attack with Ryan Duncan the most likely to way.
- Hearts manager Robbie Neilson named three changes from the team that lost 3-1 to Celtic at Parkhead last Wednesday night, before they were knocked out of the Scottish Cup by the Hoops 3-0 at Tynecastle.
- Michael Smith and Stephen Kingsley replaced Australian duo Nathaniel Atkinson and Cammy Devlin, to start at right wing-back and left wing-back respectively. Beni Baningime has returned to first-team training with a return seemingly imminent.
- Barrie McKay replaced Alan Forrest, to support Josh Ginnelly up front. There was no place in the squad for their main marksman Lawrence Shankland who was out with a knock but has also been seen back in training.