Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(24) 12 Goals 15 (19)
(17) 14 Assists 6 (11)
(6.9) 7 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.6)
28.4 Average Age 29.3
180.5 Average Height (cm) 183.8
(1) 1 Shots pg 1.2 (0.9)
(64%) 63% Aerial Duel Success 43% (43%)
(1) 1 Dribbles pg 0.8 (0.7)
(1.2) 1.1 Tackles pg 1.1 (1.3)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Champions League Final Stage.
No missing players.
- Once again, Pep Guardiola has a fully fit squad to select from ahead of their welcome of Borussia Dortmund.
- The City boss made a number of changes for Saturday's 2-0 win at Leicester and we should see a number of regular starters rotated back in.
- Joao Cancelo, Raheem Sterling, Phil Foden and Ilkay Gundogan are among those who should return.
- Marwin Hitz is expected to keep his spot between the sticks, despite Roman Burki's return to fitness.
- Edin Terzic is without Axel Witsel, Dan-Axel Zagadou, Marcel Schmelzer and former City man Jadon Sancho, while youngster Youssoufa Moukoko will be assessed.
- Raphael Guerreiro started Saturday's 2-1 loss to Eintracht Frankfurt in central midfield, but is expected to drop back into left-back.