Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(35) 17 Goals 67 (97)
(25) 19 Assists 50 (75)
(6.5) 6.7 Average Ratings 7.2 (6.8)
29.5 Average Age 29.9
182.5 Average Height (cm) 182.8
(0.9) 1 Shots pg 1.5 (1.3)
(50%) 47% Aerial Duel Success 50% (54%)
(0.9) 1 Dribbles pg 1 (1.1)
(1.6) 1.3 Tackles pg 1 (1)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in 1. Bundesliga.
- Alessandro Schöpf and Suat Serdar return to the squad after injury, but Nassim Boujellab is out with a fractured jaw.
- Austrian striker Guido Burgstaller will plough a lonely furrow up front.
- Lucas Hernández could replace fellow French World Cup winner Benjamin Pavard for his debut in central defence.
- Jérôme Boateng and Leon Goretzka both missed training on Wednesday and are unlikely to be risked.
- After sitting out due to suspension, loan signing Ivan Perisic will take a place on the bench, while a more high-profile acquisition, Philippe Coutinho is not fit enough to travel.
- Talented French youngster Michael Cuisance has also arrived on a five-year deal from Borussia Monchengladbach, but will find it hard to break into the starting XI.
worst refereeing decisions I've seen in years... jeez
@dynek true, but you should've watched fiorentina - napoli
Bayern will win
@ onlywinbet Daring prediction ...